The Little Juno Non-Woven Grocery Tote features an open main compartment with double 22″” reinforced handles and a supportive bottom board to hold your items securely. Constructed from recyclable polypropylene materials, this reusable tote is an environmentally responsible alternative to plastic bags. Plus, its gusset and handles can be customized with your logo to help showcase your brand. This tote is the same as Leed’s item 2150-01, Little Grocery Non-Woven Tote.Material: 80G non-woven poly. Complies with Prop 65. 8.00″ D x 12.00″ W x 13.00″ H
Setup charge: $60.00
Price includes: Your one-color logo or text decorated in one location, embroidery limitations apply.
Where Do I Send My Art?
You will receive a confirmation email after check out. Simply reply to that email attaching your art with any special instructions. A free mockup/proof will be provided for you to approve before we begin production.
Due to the special care and handling required to fulfill your Rush Service order, the following conditions must be met.
- Complete order must be placed online with payment, or received no later than 7:00 PM EST email to email@example.com
- Complete and accurate electronic or camera-ready artwork must be received no later than 9:00 PM EST to the Rush Service email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders received on weekends, holidays and Fridays after 4:00 PM EST will be processed the following business day.
- Artwork email must state distributor name, contact name, contact phone number, valid purchase order number and the file type of the vector artwork used (i.e. *.eps, *.ai, *.pdf).
- Only one standard location applies.
- Maximum of 1000 units or the highest quantity shown.
- Maximum of 3 products/SKUs per order.
- Maximum of 1 order per customer, per item, per day.
- Minimum quantity is the lowest column shown for an item.
- Shipping via our FedEx or UPS only.
- Proof approvals are not available.
- International service is not available.
- Subject to production capacity at the time the order is entered with the factory. Every effort will be made to fulfill all orders, but there may be cases where production cannot meet demand, we will notify you as soon as possible in the event that this situation arises.